Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Orders
- The contractor/supplier is deemed to have visited the site and fully acquainted himself with the project, the overall conditions of the project, the scope and programme in relation to the project as a whole and the specific contractor/supplier package.
- Contractors must provide information referred to on the M-Project before commencing on site and must comply with all site rules.
- Suppliers must provide product information and COSHH assessments before deliveries are made to site, and must comply with all site rules when on site.
- All excess materials, empty containers, rubbish and the like arising out of the contractors works must be cleared away by the contractor on a regular basis and removed from site at the contractors expense in accordance with waste transfer regulations.
- Contractors are to complete their works in accordance with the programme.
- Contractors/suppliers must submit a VAT invoice. This also applies when interim payments are to be made.
- The VAT invoice is to be received no later than the 15th of the month following the month in which the works were carried out or the materials delivered.
- Payment terms are 30 days from the end of the month following the invoice date.
- By acceptance of this order the contractor/supplier agrees to these term and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Website
The term ‘Beva’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Chichester Business Centre, Chichester St, Rochdale OL16 2AU. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.